Alsancak Group is a private group of companies with strong financial structure, providing defence, security, protection and consultancy services.
Alsancak Group is comprised of 3 companies
- Alsancak Group Security and Protection Services Ltd. Co.
- Alsancak Group Defence Industry and Trade Ltd. Co.
- Alsancak Group ASDTC Occupational Health and Safety Surveillance Training Consultancy Trade Ltd. Co.
Alsancak Group Security and Protection Services Ltd. Co.
Alsancak Group Security and Protection Services Ltd. Co. provides services to domestic and international companies operating in the sectors such as energy and construction at home and abroad.
All of our personnel performing their duties within Alsancak Security Family are elite, retired Turkish Armed Forces and General Directorate of Security personnel and have the capability to serve under any condition all around the world. Our company currently continues to provide protection, security and consultancy services in all the regions of Turkey and especially in the eastern and south-eastern Anatolia regions and also abroad in Afghanistan, Iraq, Northern Iraq, Libya, Uganda and Somali.
Alsancak Group Security and Protection Services Ltd. Co. is authorized by the Ministry of Transportation Maritime Affairs and Communication, General Directorate of Maritime and Inland Waters to carry out “Security Assessment for Port Facilities” and to prepare “Security Plans for Port Facilities” as a Recognized Security Organization within the scope the International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS Code) and provides “Security Assessment for Port Facilities” and “Security Plans for Port Facilities” services for various ports throughout Turkey.
- Security services for Petroleum/Natural Gas Projects
- Protection and Transportation Services for Combustible- Explosive- Inflammable Materials
- Security Services for Hydroelectric Power Plant Projects and Wind Power Plant Projects
- Security Services for Petroleum Exploration Activities
- Port Facility Security Assessment (RSO)
- Port Facility Security Plan (RSO)
- Security Services for Seismic Survey Projects
- Security Services for Dynamite Depots
- Transportation Security (Security Services for Air/Maritime/Rail System/Railroad Lines)
- Technical Safety and Occupational Health and Safety (OHSAS Training)
- VIP Protection Services
- Cash and Negotiable Instruments Transportation Services
- Technical Safety – OHSAS Training
- Information Security
- Embassy and Residence Security
- Operation and Passage Safety in Areas with Explosive Materials Risk
Detailed information: www.alsancakguvenlik.com
Alsancak Group Defence Industry and Trade Ltd. Co.
Alsancak Group Defence Industry and Trade Ltd. Co. is a global engineering, supply, light industry and material management company established to provide technical support and materials to Turkish Armed Forces, Gendarmerie General Command, General Directorate of Security and Ministry of Customs units
Bilateral growth of the company focuses on ensuring cooperation, technology transfer and joint production with the original equipment manufacturers, and operating in different countries through authorized representatives.
Company is currently working on projects focused on technology transfer to Turkey with Turkish Armed Forces Foundation companies ASELSAN, ROKETSAN and HAVELSAN as well as the affiliated companies of Gendarmerie General Command and Turkish Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges.
Alsancak Group Advisory Board, formed by experienced senior generals and scientists, steers the activities of the company in defence industry markets at home and abroad.
Detailed information: www.alsancaksavunma.com
Alsancak Group ASDTC Occupational Health and Safety Surveillance Training Consultancy Trade Ltd. Co.
ASDTC provides consultancy, training and surveillance services on “Occupational Health and Safety” topics. ASDTC personnel periodically receive training from class A, B and C occupational health and safety specialists. Alsancak ASDTC operates in quality, environment, occupational health and safety related fields.
Some of our training services are as follows:
- General occupational health and safety rules
- Causes of Industrial Accidents and Occupational Diseases and Risks in the Workplace
- Principles of accident, injury and disease prevention and the implementation of prevention techniques
- Safe use of work equipment
- Creation of safe work environment and systems in the workplace
- Legal rights and responsibilities of the employees – Creation of safe work environment and systems in the workplace
- Risks Arising from Chemical, Physical and Biological Substances – Electrical Hazards, Risks and Precautions
- Warning Signs – Ergonomics
- Creation of safe work environment and systems in the workplace – Personal Protective Equipment Use
- Fire Incidence and Fire Protection – Thermal Comfort Conditions
- Explosive Materials Prevention and Awareness Training
- Supplementary Training within the Scope of Private Security
Detailed information: www.isgalsancak.com